Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This IS RIDICULOUS!!!


This is what we woke up to Saturday morning (that would be 4/28)?!?!?!? At least it was gone (mostly) by the afternoon! I have given up hope of Spring and pulled out the winter coats again (did that the night of the other post about not wearing jackets anymore!). This is what they mean when they say Minnesota only has about a week of summer!!!!! This year I'm thinking it could be!!! The funny (???) thing is Brayden got a virus the night before my mom left (I will post a pic later from her visit) and the doctor said it is a 'summer' virus that he has?!?!?! SUMMER virus.....pleeeeaaaase! He spiked a high fever (104.4) and it lasted about 4 days, varying from normal to 103 after that first day. I guess that is what a 'summer' virus is; a high fever and not much else. Well today is sunny and close to 60 degrees, the boys just woke up and we are headed out! We have to find a green soccer ball for Brayden. He starts soccer camp this Saturday.....of course they are calling for rain and cold, at least they aren't saying snow, yet!!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I have to admit that as soon as I pulled up your post, and all I saw at the time was the picture with the snow, I pointed to my screen and laughed!! Not in a "make fun of you" kind of way, but in a "there is nooo way she is going through this again" kind of way!!!