Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just feel sorry for me.....

So there is no picture with this post, just wanted everyone to know that it snowed here yesterday. Gratefully it didn't stick for long, but it is supposed to snow again on Thursday. The sun is not shining and it is lucky to get to 40 degrees lately. The weatherman says they don't see it warming up for awhile. Well I have boycotted winter coats and I am just wearing sweatshirts and so are the boys.....we will probably all get colds but I am done!!!! I am trying to look on the bright side; it's not -40 degrees or even close. In New Jersey we never experienced such loooooong winters so I normally took spring for granted, I've learned my lesson and will be outside enjoying spring with my boys as soon as it gets here......whenever that is?!?!?!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Kim, you have my complete and utter sympathy and pity.
Snow has definitely become a four letter word around here too.
It is actually in the forecast for Sat. but we all refuse to accept that!
Hang in there,
J.

Jodi said...

I, too, am not doing the winter coat thing anymore...let 'em all freeze!! I thought of you while reading another blog from a lady in Minnesota...she posted a pic. of herself in capris and flip flops, along with a winter coat and a hat (?) standing in the snow...check her out at www.susanweinroth.typepad.com
Her entry date was march 31, I think. Hang in there!