Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring is here (I think!!?!?)




So the first picture is at an Easter Egg Hunt the Saturday before Easter. It snowed on and off that day and into the night. Like I said before we woke up on Easter morning to the sound of a snowplow! Then it warmed slightly and most of the snow melted. Could it be, could Spring actually be coming?!?! Then April Fools! The second picture; the one with Murphy wading through the snow is on April 1st! The snow started on March 31st and came down quite hard at times. It was pretty watching it fall and seeing it stuck to all the bare trees......but pretty for December or January NOT MARCH/APRIL!!!!! At this point all I can do is laugh!

Well today it finally happened, we pulled out the spring jackets. I even got a little warm in mine! Oh please let it be so! I can honestly say I have no idea what the weather is supposed to be like for tomorrow or the rest of the week, I am too afraid to look! But I will be adding my hope for the weather to keep improving in my prayers tonight!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am with you! I have NEVER wanted spring to come so bad in my life. WINTER JUST DRUG ON AND ON!!!
I think it is safe to say...spring has sprung...oh, who am I kidding??? It could snow in June in MI and for sure in MN:)!!!
Let's keep our fingers crossed for the best!!

Jodi said...

I thought it was bad here...I certainly do not envy you!