Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yes I Am Still Here

Okay, I think we all can see that I am not good at keeping this up to date. I have good intentions but then someone wakes up early from a nap, dishes need to be done, etc, etc, etc...... Most of the time I feel like I have to type a book, and who has time for that (reading or typing it!!)?!??!? So I will try to update keeping the captions short and see if that helps me keep this current. We'll see!!


Here are a couple of pictures from our family vacation to the Jersey Shore. We had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect, we saw lots of friends and met new ones. I found that 10 days on vacation is a bit long (the boys were completely off schedule by that point), but I also found that once we were home 10 days wasn't long enough!







I am really hoping that our vacation to New Jersey will become a tradition, not every year but maybe every couple of years. I really miss New Jersey and it's great to go back even if it's only for a short time.

This is one of my favorite pictures that I took at the beach. This is Brayden and Will just hanging out on the beach. The boys had a great time playing just like the 'old times'.

I'll TRY to post more pictures of our family vacation in the future.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful time and that you are still alive:)! I was worried about you!!!!

Keep us posted when you get a chance, like I said, we like to know that you (and your family!) are still alive and kicking!!!!