Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More from the Jersey Shore



Here are a couple of my other favorite pictures. The first to me just shows Jared's devotion and happiness when it comes to his children. Camden looks like he's eyeing a seagull that he wants to go after but Jared has this huge smile on his face and it's all about his baby boy. The other picture is Jared and Brayden in action. Jared was throwing Brayden around in the air (we won't mention that there was lightning and thunder in the distance and I was throwing all of our stuff together so we could get off the beach and back to safety while he played). Brayden couldn't love his daddy more and this picture shows how safe and happy he feels with him, I love and cherish that look. Because Jared loves me and the kids with his whole heart and wears that on his sleeve is why I can forgive him for letting me do all the packing while he played on the beach with his boys......besides we did get back to the house safely, soaked but safe!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

How wonderful. Those are definitely "keeper" pictures.