Friday, December 7, 2007

So There is a Mommy?!?!


So my in laws always ask where I am in the pictures. It's always just the boys, Brayden, Camden and Jared. Well after our photo shoot to get the perfect Christmas card pic (ha-ha) I grabbed up my babies and threw the camera at Jared and said, "take my picture with my boys". I have a VERY shiny forehead and cheeks and the boys are completely tired of the camera but I DON'T CARE!!! I got my picture and I am even having a magnet made of it for myself!! As moms we get overlooked most of the time and I am perfectly fine with that, my kids are what matter and I am happy to take a backseat. But occasionally I will jump in and make it about me and I don't care what anyone thinks about that!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Love, love, love this picture!
What a beautiful momma and her cutie pies!!!!
TFS!
Janine

Jodi said...

Go ahead and make it all about you! Later on, those boys will also want to see pics of them with their mommy! Remember that by sometimes putting yourself first, you really are doing good by your kids!