Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I don't know what happened to it?!?!



Brayden and I were decorating Christmas cookies last week. He decided he wanted to decorate some all on his own without my help so I went to pick up a few things. In the few minutes I wasn't standing over him, but could still see him out of the corner of my eye one of the snowman cookies was attacked. I asked him what happened to the bottom of the snowman to which he replied 'I dono'. So I looked all around the counter thinking that he tore off this section of cookie for whatever reason and threw it somewhere. After I didn't find it anywhere I gave up never imagining my picky 2 year old would have eaten the dough! When I was washing his hands I noticed the sprinkles and the dough in the corner of his mouth. I asked him about it and he answered laughing, "I ate Santa's snowman". Priceless!! We baked the cookie and Brayden enjoyed the remainder of the snowman the next day.

1 comment:

norma said...

this is mom testing the comments