Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let It Snow!!!!


Well we are in Minnesota after all!!! We have about 10+ inches of snow now with more in the forecast for tomorrow and a small snowstorm for Saturday!!! So it looks like we might have a white Christmas (keeping my fingers crossed!!)
Camden likes the snow but Brayden is still getting used to it. Not that NJ didn't have snow but it was rare so he's only seen it a handful of times. Brayden is my careful child who needs to really check something out before he dives in, but once he's in he doesn't want to stop. Hence the reason for the neighbors hearing my boy scream "I WANT TO DIG MORE MOMMA" with tears streaming down his face after I told him we needed to go inside.
Of course with this snow comes the cold weather with 0 degree temps (what it is right now). We had a high of 18 degrees today, we don't mind the idea of global warming here!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What a fun picture...it would make a great Christmas card!!