Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sorry Jodi there's nothing going on here!

So I went to check out to see what was going on with my cousins Kristin and Jodi and I find a plea for people to update their blogs from Jodi. I too have the mentality that I need to attach a photo and I have not taken any new pictures in a few days except with my 35mm. So here is an entry without a picture. Sorry but I am not a person with major excitement going on so this will probably be pretty boring!
Camden is cutting his third tooth and screams whenever he bites down on one of his Gerber puffs, but he's a trooper and will continue to shove them into his mouth (more likely he just hasn't made the connection).
Brayden is getting more and more independent every day. He now wants to wash his hands by himself and if we even get close to the bathroom he sticks his hand up like a stop sign and says 'no I can do it myself'. Very cute but my bathroom ends up looking like a duck stopped by. Oh well, it's staying clean with all that soap and water splashed around!?!?!
It's getting colder here in Minnesota and there may be a BIG snowstorm coming on Wednesday. They say it may miss us but if it doesn't we are going to get dumped on. So my husband freaked and went out and bought a snowblower. He was showing it to me last night and couldn't remember how to start it!!! I think we might be in trouble because HE WON"T READ THE MANUAL!!!
As for me I am enjoying my MOPS group and getting together with a couple of my mom friends once a week. And of course shopping! (That was for Jared!)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thank you! It may be another dat to you, but it is good for me to know other people are going through the same chaos day to day!!