Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Brotherly Love


These are the moments I KNOW I need to cherish and get documented because someday soon I'm sure these times will be few and very far between. Brayden sat next to Camden and just leaned over and gave him a big hug and said "I love my brother". To which Camden was all smiles at his brothers attention. Camden's face lights up when his big brother comes into a room. There are times when Camden is screaming in protest to having his nose wiped, face washed (he will most definately be my little pigpen when he gets older) and all I have to do is get Brayden to come over close and Camden turns on the smiles and happy screeches. If I could have one wish it would be that they would always be like this and never fight, yeah right!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will have no problem with them fighting, we never fought...oh wait.