Friday, November 2, 2007

My Little Trick or Treaters


Here are my little men before Brayden left for trick or treating. Brayden was a dragon and Camden was a puppy dog. This was Jareds first halloween home since Brayden was born. So I don't know who was more excited to go trick or treating, Jared or Brayden?!?! Camden stayed home with me to pass out candy. I am guessing we had around 70-80 kids come to our door, which was very neat. This is the first place we've lived where we've had that many trick or treaters. In New Jersey we were either too close to a busy road or out in the country too far. Jared said when he was out with Brayden in the neighborhood everywhere he turned there were kids in costume. Our new Minnesota neighborhood definately gets a big thumbs up when it comes to trick or treating!!!

1 comment:

debcollins said...

Darling pictures. The boys are growing so fast. I want to get out to Minnesota to see them so bad.