Monday, March 24, 2008

Watch out for the 2 year old!!!



So we made our first snowman of the season (on March 9th), it finally got warm enough (above 0 degrees) so the snow would stick. As I was working on the head of my sons snowman he was standing beside me and asked if I would make him a snowball. Of course, not a problem! Never did I imagine that he would take the snowball and proceed to throw it at ME!!!!! He thought it was hilarious! This is a picture of him throwing one at me.

Here is a picture of Brayden with his snowman; just his size! This snowman has melted and we could even see grass and the start of the tulips last week. However, Easter weekend we got a new 'dusting' of 10 inches of the white stuff! We woke up Easter morning to the sound of the snowplow!

3 comments:

norma said...

Please email me the picture of Brayden throwing a snowball at YOU!
Love you!

Jodi said...

I love the "dusting" of snow at 10 inches!! I also love you waking up on Easter to the sound of the plow!! Too funny. Thanks for updating. Sadly enough, we didn't even attempt a snowman this year. I was always a day late and dollar short for the good packing snow. Oh well.

Kristin said...

You have to love boys and their love for their mom's!!!

I am glad to see that will ALL of the snow you have there, at least you can play in it.

The little snowman is too cute!