Friday, October 31, 2008

No Title Needed

I just LOVE this picture. Don't get me wrong I love to see their adorable faces but there's something about them in this picture. When I saw it on the computer after I downloaded it I thought about how neat it would be to get them to do this 5, 10, 15.....years from now until I have pictures of my children walking with their children (now I'm starting to cry!!!) and then framing them in progression. Great in theory but I wonder how hard it will be to get a 16 year old and a 14 year old (plus possibly one more that would be around 11) to do this......IMPOSSIBLE unless I'm promising a car!!!!!
By the way they are both walking towards a friend of mines little girl!!! No fighting over her broke out.....this time!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Wow, they are just so big. I love pumpkin patch pics...they are always my favorite. I love the bright colors of fall. Yummy! I, too, love pics of kids walking away. I was able to get the boys to do that last year at 8, 10 and 2. You'll be good another few years!