Friday, May 30, 2008

Moms Visit


Okay so my mom was here over a month ago and I had said I would post pictures. Well come to find out I really didn't take many with my digital camera! I really need a new camera like my cousins!
Well here is a couple of pictures from our visit to the gardens down the road from me. We went before any flowers were up but there were plenty of trees and shrubs. Mom and I were going around looking at markers and saying the name of trees, plants, etc. At one point Brayden knelt down in front of a little plant and said very matter of factly, "it's a shrub". Yes, it is a shrub it may have a long formal name but to Brayden it's just a shrub.


These last two pictures were from our trip to the Como Park Zoo. The first picture I love because it's just Grandma and Brayden spending time together looking and talking about whatever animal it was behind the glass. The last picture is of Camden attacking my moms apple pear (we had a picnic before going into the zoo). I think he is part vampire, he managed to drain that piece of fruit of all liquid! Sorry Mom!

2 comments:

Janine said...

so glad you had a good time with your mom!!!
Your boys are so cute.
We watched video of them at your mom's.

Jodi said...

I am glad you finally blogged. I've been waiting very patiently. Thanks for sharing. Your mom looks so happy!