Saturday, January 26, 2008

Finally an Update!!!

So I can't believe it has been a month since I updated this! It hasn't been because I wasn't thinking about it. I've taken plenty of pictures with the idea that I am going to post it, but then something happens. For starters we were in Michigan for a week and a half the beginning of January. It was great being back and seeing everyone! My cousin Debbie, Bob and my Aunt Dee made the trip down to Jackson to see us, thank you again! I missed seeing my cousin Kristin and her family but have definite plans to see them this summer. It is stressful being away from home but it is also stressful coming back home. The first week or so after we get back from Michigan; lets just say I'm moody! This is something I have come to terms with since I've felt this way since the very first visit back after moving away. It's very hard wanting to be back home with our own routine but not wanting to leave family. That is the first reason I neglected this blog, the second is that I got sick. We left Michigan and it was 62 degrees we get back to Minnesota where it is not bad at 32 degrees until a few days later when IT HIT!!! IT being the typical MN winter cold, we dropped down to -4 degrees on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Now that is -4 WITHOUT factoring windchill, add that it and that brings us to a wonderful -20 or so degrees. Lets just say they warned us that more than 9 minutes out in the elements, exposed skin would start to freeze. And it got worse!!!!! This past Thursday morning it was -18 again without wind chill. My sinuses HATED this! So now I am on the better side and of course we warmed up to +30 degrees; it's amazing how warm 30 degrees can feel!!! Of course we are expecting a high of -1 by Wednesday??!?!?!?!? Where in the heck did my husband move me to?!?!?!?! So enough with excuses, I will be posting some pictures to this blog this week, we have had many big changes that I am very excited to share (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!)

1 comment:

norma said...

I better NOT find out that you are pregnant on your blog!